Created to bring design to the side of the cake, Designer Prints® designs match up from strip to strip and can easily be wrapped around your desserts. Printed with stable food colors on a starch and sugar base, they are more resistant to fading than Print On-Demand technology. Designer Prints® strips meld to the surface of your dessert by absorbing moisture from the icing or food item. This means they cut easily with each slice and each bite! Plus, the freeze-thaw stable base works great on ice cream cakes. Orthodox Union Kosher Certified.
孟加拉国美女Shop All Lucks Designer Prints® decorations孟加拉国美女
Be sure you have a straight, smooth side of cake before applying Designer Prints® strips to pre-made cake blanks. If the sides of the cake bulge or bow, allow the cake to sit out for a few minutes to soften slightly. Then use a cake comb to straighten the sides. Now you can apply Designer Prints® designs as usual.
The cake may be shorter than the height of the Designer Prints® designs. It's always a good idea to measure the height of your cake before applying prints. If the cake is shorter than the print, use scissors or an X-Acto™ knife to trim before applying.
- Use an X-Acto™ knife to trim the white edges from the long ends of each designer strip before applying the Designer Prints® strip to the cake.
- Return all images to the re-sealable bag as soon as they are no longer needed.
- Measure and cut the last strip while it is still attached to the backing strip to avoid waste.
- Use an X-Acto™ knife to trim the last strip from the bottom up after applying to the cake to avoid tearing.
- When building tiered cakes, assemble them completely before beginning to apply designs.